Ibutton's Flash Stuffs
- Flash Kardz, an unrealized learning game idea. Partly useful as is.
- Infinite Cat, proof of concept for a flash presentation of The Infinite Cat Project (unauthorized of course :])
- Sizzle Test, an eyesore I used to explore the limitations of the "sizzle" effect on slow CPU's. Brought about by an argument over someone else's flash cartoon "Bring me a cate" (I can't find a link for the original at the mo)
- Tiltball, two examples of a stillborn idea for a game engine based upon wooden puzzle boxes with ball bearings in them. I am unhappy with the hit detection and bounce heuristics I came up with.
- Hunt The Wumpus, this is mostly proof of concept for the map making engine. I patterned this after the TI-99/4a version of the game. I gave up when my heuristic began developing %^*$ closed loops :(
- Long Hallway, mostly a parlor trick. This was initially supposed to grow into a full fledged Kaufmanesque fourth wall breaker, but I couldn't figure out where to take it and it had some cachet so I stopped. :]
- Free Beer, Simple enough. Click the button to win a free beer. As an added bonus, I cross my heart that the button will stay put! :)
- Tennis Ball, Mah first flash. Exactly the same as any other first flash you've seen.
[ Lightsecond Home ]