- The door to the back of Bubs' is labeled "door". And the cheat's shirt says "HENCHMAN"
- Strong Bad sure talks to himself a lot more in this one than usual
- When The Cheat hits the deck, his node bends on the ground
- The bottle rockets are "FTHOOM-BANG" brand. That's why Strong Bad told The Cheat to "remove the FTHOOM"
- The disks say "shogun"
- Baklava is a greek pastry that isn't as show-stopping to pronounce as Strong Sad and Marzipan make it out to be. Further more, given the recipe, it looks mighty tasty :)
- Transcript of Marzipan's newspaper:
The Latest News
(It says this in each quadrant:) It's all true. All the rumors are true. The crime is on the rise in our very own town. Trust me on this one. I know what I'm talking about. No, wait. I don't. I make stuff up sometimes. That's cool though, right? Good. I'll keep doing it then. It's a lot easy than fact checking. That stuff can be annoying.
- Homestar-Runner finds more ways to nettle Marzipan
- Strong Bad: "Now we can retire to the moon!" is an allusion to a fictional soy-sauce related email reflected upon in "personal favorites"
- The "Thank you" wall poster and "Trivia Time" cookie jar at SB's hideout are from Homestar's house.
- Strong Bad: "Nonononono. N-NOnonononono."
- All of the musical sound effects and "Duh duh duhhhhh"ing must harken back to some kind of crime tv show, but I'm not sure where from :)
- When Homestar Runner pesters Pom Pom with the flashlight, above frame, the moon hangs kind of half-off the sky :]
- Homestar Runner: "Only you can prevent scouting! Boy, do we need forest fires!" .. I dunno, I always kinda prefered the lines: "Say no to school. Stay in drugs" (I got that off of TV fun house on SNL I think)
- Pom Pom: "Burbleburbleburbleburbleburble"
- When they have The Poopsmith, their pile o' loot is augmented with Frank Benendetto, Pom-pom's ipod and palm, and Senor Cardgage's ALDI bag full of candy bars. No jumbles in sight.
- The Cheat's video camera says "Property of Kevin" on it
- For those slow on the uptake "An anonymous tip from Strong Sad" obviously isn't that anonymous. :)
- While Homestar Runner practices for the 2004 sectional finals, and before Marzipan shows up, Pom-Pom's palm starts blinking. If you zoom in, it has an inverse of the menu it had from "the bird" blinking inexplicably. No, clicking on it doesn't seem to do any good.
- Wait after the end for awhile to see some Marzipan's Answering Machine action
- Wait even longer to see what happened to The Poopsmith
- .. a little longer to see him get pestered