- This one will need nearly a blow-by-blow to keep track of all the inconsistancy-related cheat-world humour :)
- It comes in two parts.. the "New Boots" intro, and the Coach Z Music Video.
- The intro thingy: "New Boots"
- First of all, during the intro we get the green lines similar to Strong Bad's Olde Compy
- Nextly we see Strong Bad whistling very badly, dribbling a bball, and spinning another.
- His head is a scanned image of a clay thing with an animated mouth, the sky behind him is a JPEG at full compression, and his unda-wears are showing.
- The sky in the background jumps half a scren every few frames, and sometimes lightning flashes across the sky with no accompanying thunder. Creepy :)
- The Cheat is wearing boots but austensibly possesses no feet. (Yes, I know, if he had f
- When Strong Bad heads out for the patty-melt, he takes the bball he was dribbling with him, and his body parts fold up badly as he leaves the frame. Kind of like he's being pulled through a small hole.. The bbal he was spinning simply continues to spin in midair.
- After someone (presumably Strong Mad) decks Homestar Runner on-frame and he stands back up, the spinning bball finally falls to earth and bounces off-frame. As usual, The Cheat can't get the star on hsr's shirt right.
- The bulge produced by hsr's cell phone (I don't think he owns a cell, he's always using Pom Pom's..) looks just like the one in "Homestar get's something stuck in his craw".
- As out of place as "Thanks one million" sounds, Homestar Runner means something along the lines of "Thanks a million"; I don't believe he is using it as a name.
- Strong Bad makes his pikinik basket entrance from the tallest mountain, and then continues to "hobble" long after he's stopped locomoting.
- After Strong Bad sets down the "piknik plate" (?) his left arm kind of floats nearby detached
- "Did you do any fact-checking before you turned this in?" is a very high-school-teacherish thing to say
- When Strong Bad talks about the green rabbit, click on The Cheat's screen for a visual.
- Brunswick Stew sounds kinda icky :)
- I also don't get The Lockhorns in my sunday comics; I had never heard of them before actually. But click on The Cheat's screen after they are mentioned to see some parody goodness.
- The Music Video:
- ooooook.. maybe he did do these two parts in order.. the video does feature a green striped rabbit with two butts after all.
- The tropical island with sunset looks a lot like Takin' a Break
- The Cheat employs a little red-blue threeD while Coach Z is doing the Cabbage Patch
- The little pixelated 20x6ish coach Z in the video rules!
- The Cheat reuses the lips from Everybody to the Limit tastefully. (it's funny, laugh :)
- The silhouettes of the "ladies" look kind of cute, but I can't trust TBC after that shenanigan in "different town" ;)
- The video is short, but did I mention that the music ROOOLEZ?? :)